Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Promotes and sells Medtronic's products and services within an assigned geographic area and /or specific customer accountsto meet or exceed sales targets.
- Responsible for developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with stakeholders including distributors andhealthcare professionals.
- Responsible for pursuing leads, assessing needs and providing product services to maximize the benefits derived fromMedtronic's products and/or services.
- Promotes and establishes education of the company's products and/or services.lConducts market research including customers and competitors activities.lImplements market development plans/strategies and changes as needed.
- Communicates customer feedback on new products and/or modifications to existing products or applications to internalstakeholders including R&D, Operations and Marketing.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Requires broad knowledge of sales techniques typically gained through education and / or on the joblearning.
- Learns to use professional concepts Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Requires a Baccalaureate degree (or for degrees earned outside of the United States, a degree which satisfies the requirements of 8 C.F.R.§ 214.2(h)( 4)(iii)(A), 0 years of experience required with an introductory knowledge of company products and services.