Register and reconcile information for the generation of accounting reports. Manage the processes required to create bank reconciliations, billing and registration of movements in intercompany. Provide attention and support in queries to users of the area of Finance and Transactional Accounting.
- Schooling: Degree in Accounting
- Experience: from 2 to 3 years in the area of accounts payable
- Management of SAP systems (accounts payable)
- General Accounting
- Knowledge and skills in the use of Microsoft, Excel, PowerPoint applications.
- Management of bank accounts
- Intermediate-Advanced English
Professional Skill Requirements
- Identify, compensate and follow up on open items.
- Conciliation reports.
- Verify the movements of transitory accounts
- Generate treasury accounting records for income and expenses.
- Perform monthly invoicing of contractors, after reconciliation of collections made by warehouse.
- Billing by scrap deposit.
- Extraordinary billings (sale of assets).
- Monthly interest billing.
- Reconciliation of payroll accounts.
- Reconciling liabilities with Accounts Payable.
- Review of monthly fixed charges.
- Identify and propose improvement opportunities in the processes.
- Ensure compliance with the Policy for the Conciliations, Billing and Intercompany Movements process.