Microsoft Platform professionals develop technology solutions designed to run on Microsoft operating systems.
.NET Framework professionals develop applications for the Microsoft Windows operating system using the Microsoft.NET Framework, a body of pre-coded solutions that cover programming needs in areas such as user interface, data access, database connectivity, web application development, and network communications.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Analyzes and solves problems that are lower complexity and may be routine in nature, requiring varied responses depending on the situation.
- Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has some interactions with non-management levels at the client and/or within Accenture.
- Receives minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments.
- Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
- Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team.
- + 6 years of experience
- Must be experienced with Front End Developer with Angular 6 & 7
- Angular 4.0 or higher within last 2 years
- Ionic experience
- NET Web API + Rest + SQL skills
- Available to travel every 2 weeks to Houston
- Bachelor’s degree & Professional license
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills