Java Technology Platform professionals develop application using Java technology. The Java technology platform is a computing environment that allows for developing and executing applications for small and mobile devices (consumer and embedded systems), PC desktops and medium to large businesses.
Java Enterprise Edition professionals experience in the Java Enterprise Edition platform for server programming using the Java programming language with added libraries, distributed and multi-tier Java software. Java EE is a collection or set of coordinated technologies and practices that enable solutions for developing, executing and managing multi-tier, server-centric applications.
- Analyzes and solves problems that are lower complexity and may be routine in nature, requiring varied responses depending on the situation.
- Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has some interactions with non-management levels at the client and/or within Accenture.
- Receives minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments
- Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others
- Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team
- +3 years of experience on:
- Java Technology Platform/Java Enterprise Edition
- Hibernate Spring Struts
- Required Bachelor Degree
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.