Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Our main purpose is to collaborate with our clients, so they can become high-performance businesses. Accenture is present in more than 200 offices, 120 cities, 56 countries and approximately 390,000 employees worldwide.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
The Management Consultant reengineers business processes to drive efficiency and optimize the client's business, within a function, industry, technical and/or digital area.
• Career development according to your profile and interests.
• Work in one of the best companies and feel proud.
• Access to an innovative methodology and tools.
• Direct contact with experts worldwide.
• Use of work schemes and cutting-edge technologies.
• Constant training.
• Work environment based on teamwork and collaboration.
• Participation in International Projects
Supply Chain and Operations professionals house individuals who help clients develop strategies and operating models that integrate planning, procurement, product design, manufacturing and fulfillment functions within an organization, as well as connect suppliers and customers across the extended supply chain.
- A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
DARE TO BE A PART OF THE CHALLENGE! COME AND JOIN OUR TEAM TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE!