Application Security professionals sell, assess, define, implement and/or support world-class security, for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level transformation programs.
The DevSecOps Consultant leads, assesses, defines, implements and/or supports DevSecOps programs for Accenture or our clients. Engagements span from simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level transformation programs. Lead teams and provide consultative solutions to help implement client DevSecOps capabilities to enable secure product development. Conduct methodology and architecture security assessments and define solutions to produce tailored DevSecOps platforms inclusive of target state people, process, and technology operating models.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Support our clients achieving the benefits that DevSecOps can offer
- Design and implement DevSecOps platforms, which covers areas such as integrating security into build automation, deployment automation, test automation, SDLC orchestration, environment management, monitoring, and production release procedures
- Supervise and develop junior DevSecOps team members
- Promote DevSecOps culture in our clients
- Drive adoption of tools and practices as the client transitions to DevSecOps
- Direct all aspects of DevSecOps implementation and run operations
- Ability to apply knowledge and experience in a waterfall development lifecycle where warranted
- Experience and ability to act in a consultative capacity with client personnel in addition to applying technical skills
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Able to meet requirements for retaining professional security certifications
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in Application Security.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree. A Bachelor of Science in a technical concentration (Math, Engineering, Computer Science) is preferred.
- Master in computer science.
- Ability to travel up to 100% at client locations.
- Advanced English is a must.